....

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Power of Prayer


            We made it another week! Our appointment today went great. Baby Braylin passed all of her little tests again: she was moving all over the place, she was practicing her breathing, heartbeat was perfect, fluid looked good, NO signs of stress. I was hooked up to a monitor for 30 minutes and we started off slow, but she WOKE UP and was causing small earthquakes in my belly. ha ha ha! The doctor did not measure her growth today, but he did reassure us that just because she's measuring small does NOT mean that her development/maturity is any less than it should be at this gestation.  She remains strong. Infact in the doctor's exact words, "She's doing great".  I just hope he realizes how much those 3 words mean to us. My eyes began to tear up a little when he said it... because I know how many people out there are praying for our little family. Baby Braylin has no idea how much she is already loved.  The power of prayer, with lack of better of words,  is amazing. God is watching over this precious bundle and her momma!

I go back to the doctor on Monday, October 4. We will do the same testing and the doctor will check on the function of the placenta again. Everyday is gain for us. I am 29 weeks today. We pray that we can stay healthy until 32 weeks. PRAYERS.

We love all of you. There are no words to show our appreciation for your continued prayers. We are blessed.

Blessings to you.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! What great words to hear!! Ya'll were in our hearts all day today. So glad for the update! We will continue to pray for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you all today...praying the appointment went well.

    ReplyDelete