....

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tickled PINK

I said I wouldn't do it. I said we would NOT do girlie-girl pink everywhere...
but I DID IT... AND I LOVE IT!!!
The nursery is just about complete. I am so happy with what we have accomplished and I think it's just perfect. Braylin is spoiled rotten already. My baby shower was AMAZING. I could not have asked for anything better than what I was given (zebra, fluff, and bling) and we received so many cute, cute things. We are NOW ready for Bray-Bray to come home. Fully prepared! Thanks to all the many friends and family that have contributed to the pink, fluff, and supplies that are required to take care of such a special little girl.


THE MAKING OF:

pink

Not JP's cup of tea...
but boy did he do a great job! hee hee!

Miss Kristie did the awesome art work.



What DIDN'T Mom do? Thanks Momma!!
And then there was a rocking chair!


ALL PUT TOGETHER:
BEFORE CURTAINS WERE COMPLETE

Curtains... They will do for now.

gotta love it.

Just a little BLING


Braylin Blocks by Tiffany

Cutest tree just for Bray!

B-L-I-N-G
Thanks Nonnye!


What bows?

"For this child I have prayed"
PERFECT WORDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment