....

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Modern Day Miracle!

After 8 weeks in NICU
BRAYLIN JAE IS  FINALLY HOME
with HER MOMMA AND DADDY.


8 weeks of growing, traveling, long visits, worrying, and preparing.
56 days in the NICU nursery and learning every breath and movement.
80,640 minutes of faith, hope, and prayer, and
4, 838,400 seconds of thanking God for our very own, modern day miracle.

Some have asked, "How did you go to that hospital every single day?".
Take one look at our long journey that got us here and then even a tiny peak at baby Braylin...
and that's all you need to know.
I did what every mother would do.
Wouldn't you??


GOD SENT

What most take for granted: a baby's first breath of life, a poopy diaper, a full night of no sleep, those little baby coos, feeding time, sleepy time...
WE TREASURE THOSE MOMENTS. WE THANK GOD EVERY DAY FOR THOSE MOMENTS.
AND LITTLE BABY BRAYLIN HAS HELPED TEACH US TO LOOK AT LIFE WITH A STRONGER MICROSCOPE.
Dynamite REALLY DOES come in tiny packages.
Thank God, our lives will never be the same.

WELCOME HOME BABY BRAYLIN!
Best Christmas Present ever found under the tree!
Braylin: "You didn't tell me I had a sister!"
Fibi: "Can you get her out of my way!"

HAPPY LIL' FAMILY
Grandmas, Grandmas, Grandmas!
You can't keep 'em away
Nonnye

Mar-Mar

Great Grandma, Nanny
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you to ALL doctors and nurses at Harris Methodist
who helped Braylin to grow strong.
We are so thankful for you. No words will ever express our gratitude.
You are amazing.
 
Doctor Barber
Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I am so ecstatic for you! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and your family......She is definately a BLESSING from God and what a precious angel she is........I can't wait to watch her grow and I have to say I do not BLAME those grandma's at all...
    Merry Christmas to you and your family God has given you the greatest gift on earth and without a doubt you are going to cherish EVERY single moment...
    Sonya Brame

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! welcome home to your sweet, sweet baby girl. JUST in time for you to celebrate your savior's birth. she is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissie!!!! A miracle indeed!! And so cool that her and callyn both came home with the same outfit and blanket....our precious rainbow babies. You are finally getting to experience one of God's greatest gifts...and I know because of her big brother you are loving and appreciating EVERY moment of it! I can't WAIT to get to meet this little one:)

    ReplyDelete