I love visits back out west. And I especially like spending them on my ORIGINAL stomping grounds.HORSESHOE LANE. Beyond the blowing dirt and tumbleweeds there is that little road north of Andrews that has made me who I am today. Joe Jerren, Jalee, and I conquered every square inch of pasture and built the most treasured forts. My roots.
My dad built a beautiful barn, on the edge of the pasture, with living quarters and Jared, Braylin, and I bunked in it while visiting. I was thinking B-A-R-N living quarters. NOPE. You can't quite call that "roughing it". Let's just say we weren't doing too bad. Cowboy decor with a little turquoise-flower-flare. Best way I can describe it... cowboy cool.
![]() |
| C'mon in! Papa Joe's Barn |
We ate a little BBQ, visited, caught-up with Jojo, Cannon, and Linds and I had some much needed sister time with Jalee. I also checked out some old familiar stops around town. Not much has changed. But something that you probably didn't often see me doing back when I still lived at home, was hanging out with the rest of my family when they were kicking dirt out at the horse arena. It just never was my cup of tea. I'd rather be on the phone or dragging main back then. Horses were not first on my list. But on this day... watch out. Chrissie put on the boots. Braylin sported her cowgirl gear. And we saddled up with the best of 'em. Braylin LOVED it out at Papa Joe's arena and I actually enjoyed getting a little dirty too. hee! hee! Thanks Dad. I love you.
![]() |
| Braylin and Austin playing in the dirt |
![]() |
![]() |
| Waiting on Papa Joe |
![]() |
| Ready or not! |
![]() |
| <>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> |
![]() |
| Precious Moments |
![]() |
| COwGirL |
![]() |
| Herding steers and "pulling" shoots for Dad (I kinda look for real) |
![]() |
| Go Papa Joe! Braylin is just playin in the dirt. Not real concerned. |
![]() |
| Joe Cannon and Austin have left the scene, but Bray is hangin in there. |
![]() |
| Trick-Riding with Aunt Bean |
![]() |
| LOVE LOVE LOVE |


















No comments:
Post a Comment