....

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Strawberry Fields Forever



Let me take you down, cause I'm going to 
strawberry fields
Nothing is real,
and nothing to get hung about.
Strawberry fields forever
                                              -The Beatles   

PICKING STRAWBERRIES At THE STRAWBERRY PATCH!

into the bucket!

They were very tasty





a bucket of sunshine

of course her favorite part was riding in the wagon

STRAWBERRY FACE

there is ALWAYS time to play in the dirt


Bray and Sug looking for the perfect Strawberry

You have to weigh and pay!

"I guess we did alright"

good pickin' today!

"I have conquered the patch!"
 (I can't help but to notice how close this picture resembles
a major page in history! And honestly her attitude on this day resembled it as well! ha ha ha!)

So I had this great idea to take pictures in the beautiful grass field...
She hated my idea.

Momma sure loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment