....

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fun 'n Sun!

So, we had to try Pirates Cove water park in Burleson...
VERDICT: On a 100 degree summer day, it was PERFECT, even if Bray wasn't tall enough to slide on all of the slides! ha ha! (I would NEVER have sent her down the slides alone, but they wouldn't even let her slide with me down the bigger ones, which weren't big at all.) We met our friends Cooper and his momma, Lauren. We started early and beat the worst of the heat. The kids had a blast!! And it was a plus that kids 2 and under are free, the food was decent and also cheap, so basically Braylin and I were entertained and fed for less than $30. Not bad, not bad at all. We will return soon, before summer ends. Maybe next time we can catch a picture of Momma and Braylin sliding down the slide together! I'm sure it was quite the sight!
ANNNNNDDDDD thanks Cooper and Lauren for making our day even better!


1st dip in the water.

Still not sure about this...




It was PERFECT depth all the way around the water area for
Braylin to walk. She loved playing in the water falls, jets, and sprinklers!

Cooper was soooo cute! Braylin isn't quite big enough to keep up
with him yet, but she soaked it all in!


WATERFALL!!!!!!




Watching the BIG kids slide!

 See the "shark' coming up behind her? Well she watched him
very carefully for quite some time and I wasn't sure what she was up to, until
she plopped herself down and started following him. SEE BELOW.

Aaaagghhhhhh!!!! SHARK!

trying to keep-up with the big shark,
which let me remind you we DID NOT
 know. ha ha ha ha!!!

ICEE TIME!!!

yummmmmmmmmyyyy!



she loved the water squirters! I missed some of the best pictures though.
I ran to get the camera, and of course she wouldn't perform for me.





BRAYLIN!!! What are you doo-dooing???



Cooper and Braylin


1,2,3, JUMP!
This was her entertainment for a while! So funny!





Tattle tale face.

the jets were fun!

As a Momma I cherish these little moments with my Bray. She's fast, furious, hot tempered, demanding, and strong willed, but she's her own perfect self. And that's who I love. Sometimes I never want her to grow-up because
I just adore her little face and her little ways.
I am blessed beyond belief to have her as my very own, precious, daughter.
CHEERS TO SUMMER FUN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment