"UNBELIEVABLE" is a common word used when updating her monthly blogs, I have noticed.
AND SHE IS JUST THAT... unbelievable! This little girl shocks the heck outta me with a new word everyday, climbing on things, opening doors, using 2-3 word sentences, telling me "NO"! aaaagh!!!!
She's precious. And in the same second she does something to melt your heart--- she has to come back with a pitch-fork and horns. She can give a NASTY glare that says, "Try-again-and-I'll-show-you-I'll-do-it-anyway" look! And she usually acts on it. Whew-whee! This little munchkin is giving me a run for my money. The thing that gets me the most is that her Daddy can use a simple certain tone or a certain "touch" that stops her RIGHT IN HER TRACKS! And there I am, lil'ole helpless Momma in the background with sweat dropping from my brow after trying, and trying, and trying something different to get her to respond.
WHY IS THAT??? ha ha ha!!! Oh well. At least while Daddy is redirecting her, Momma can walk away and regather for round 2, because it's coming! hee hee hee!!!
BRAYLIN IS 22 MONTHS OLD!
She's growing like a weed.
She's out to conquer the world (and her Momma).
She's ready to point that finger and give orders.
She says wayyyyy too many words to list.
She knows quite a few animals and the sounds they make.
Her climbing skills are starting to give me panic attacks.
She LOVES her "baby" and carries it everywhere.
She's a good mommy to her baby and can occupy herself playing "house" for a while.
She recognizes places when we drive-up, such as Nanny's or Sug's house.
Her favorite movie is Mike Myers' The Cat in the Hat (and I'm not sure if that's ok?! But she asks for it, "Otch Cat-- Otch Cat" how could you possibly say no???).
She's grown to love pool time and is a pretty good kick and splasher.
She LOVES her shoes and protects them with all her might.
She ASKS to wear a bow if she thinks it's time to get out of the house.
She just learned how to ride her outside toys by pushing with her feet!
She's FINALLY pretty good at tilting her own sippy-cup up to get a drink (I know! I know!
she was supposed to do this a long time ago, but I've always given her straws!)
She can open the doors in our house as of today. Oh, no! How this will change life!!! uh-oh!
She counts 1-2-3 when throwing her ball.
She loves taking showers now!
She likes to meet other kids and it's the sweetest thing when she smiles and waves "hi" to them. Melts my heart.
![]() |
| MY SUG MADE THIS CUTE DRESS! |
![]() |
| HAPPY 22 MTHS |
SHE'S PRECIOUSLY PERFECT. WITH ALL ATTITUDE ASIDE. MY LIL-BITTLE MUNCHKIN!
what did we ever do without her?
PICS OF THE MONTH:
| She LOVES visiting her Nanny |
![]() |
| And loves for Gene to take her to see all of the animals on the "Poor Farm"! |
| Nanny teaches her how to play dominoes! |
| This is what I found when I walked away for one second to get more laundry out of the dryer. |
![]() |
| BESTIES! |
![]() |
| SUG AND BRAY MADE COOKIES! Mixing the dough... |
![]() |
| making sure they taste okay before baking... |
![]() |
| Baking in the oven and waiting patiently! |
![]() |
| HOOORAY!!! COOKIES!!!! Thanks Sug! |











The cutest baby girl I've ever seen! She's starting to look like you! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete