....

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SHE is JOY.



Jared can never hold on to gifts long enough to present at the time of celebration... whether it be birthday or Christmas or Valentines... If he has a gift, his hands burn to just GIVE it. Well, I'm okay with that!!!!! I already got my Christmas gift... a new camera! Sooooo, I've been playing with it a little and it is going to be so much fun..... after I take a few lessons. It's a little complicated right now but when I get the hang of it......... you only THOUGHT I posted lotsa pictures of Braylin.


These aren't great, but it was a fun start. THIS PRECIOUS GIFT brings us soooo much joy! More than any other THING in this world. Jared and I are very blessed to be her momma and daddy.










*+THE GOOD NEWS+*:

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.  Romans 10:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment