Its so entertaining to watch Braylin play in her bedroom. It just amazes me how quickly they learn and pick-up real life acts and words, and know how to use them. She talks to her babies, cooks in her kitchen, makes me "cupcacs", builds blocks, talks on the phone... sometimes I see a little "me" talking and bossing orders! Sometimes I wonder, "Now, where'd she learn THAT?", but when I stop and think about it, or actually stop and WATCH her....I realize----> IT CAME STRAIGHT FROM THE MOMMA! ha ha ha! She is INDEED a little me. OH, how careful I must always be.
She's amazing.
I decided to sneak some "playtime pics" because I never, never, ever want to forget the innocence and sweetness of my two year old playing and pretending in her own little room. Captured in time...
![]() |
| counting her savings account |
![]() |
| deep thought with Mr. Piggy. Money is serious. |
![]() |
| building blocks are pretty intense play, too! |
![]() |
| Oh, Fibi. She just wants part of the action |
![]() |
| setting her table for lunch, I suppose. |
| Daddy dropped in to say hi! Braylin always stops WHATEVER she's doing when he walks in. She even grabs him a pillow... as you can see. ---high-fives--- |
| Is she rolling her eyes? I THINK SHE'S ROLLING HER EYES! |
![]() |
| " I RIDIN' HORTHEY" |
![]() |
| Dialing out on her iphone |
![]() |
| "Hello?" |
![]() |
| deep conversation with somebody |
| best waitress in town! |
| and her feet don't even touch the ground. |
















No comments:
Post a Comment