....

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Barnum and Bailey


"She's Got a Ticket to Ride..."
the Trinity Railway Express!


she was soooooo excited to see the train drive up!
I had NOOOOOOOO  idea that she would be so excited about the train ride.
It was almost better than the circus!

Trinity Railway Express
on our way to Dallas to the Braylin's very 1st circus!

we made it!!!!!


definitley a THREE.RING.CIRCUS.
Hard to focus on only one act.
I guarantee that no two people  in the American Airline Center saw the same circus!

lions and tigers!
This guy is crazy. I swear the cats were going to attack at any moment.

SEE!!!? I thought he was in for it SEVERAL times!

craziest act.... sisters who hang by their own hair!
weird! So do you just wake up one day and say,
"Hey, I bet I can hang on the ceiling by my hair! Let's join the circus, sis!"?
Seriously! How do they even think of something like that?

intermission

cotton candy!!!! 
Momma, Sug, and Bray at the CIRCUS!

this was probably my favorite act!

mini donkeys!!!


Braylin LOVED the elephants and really wanted to see ONLY elephants.
We will have to catch the next elephant show in town, I guess. 

well, I was impressed!!
we missed our 1st train back to FW, so we had to take ANOTHER train to the
West Side downtown Dallas area to get out of the heat while we waited 2 hours.
But we can STILL entertain with our little group in BIG ways!
No bad attitudes, we just take it as it comes!

chasing pigeons with Sug while waiting at the train stop

worth every single penny we spent, every minute waiting in the 100 degree sun,
even missing the 1st train home! She's so much fun!!!
Thanks Sug for going with us and making it all that much better!!!!
love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment