....

Monday, October 21, 2013

Lion UP!

Broadway musical on tour
 in Dallas, Texas
Fair Park


If you ever have the chance to experience this show, I'd highly recommend it. It's absolutely amazing what they are able to accomplish on a little stage. The whole story, every detail, and every emotion carried out just the way you would hope...
but in the most artistic ways that you could never even imagine.


Click here to see a video!


Sug got us tickets to see Disney's THE LION KING-- straight from Broadway!
BRAYLIN WAS EXCITED!!!

CHECKIN OUT THE POSTER...

guess who else we convinced to come along....
DADDY!!!!!!!



SO PROUD AND EXCITED!

we rented a big cushion for Bray to sit on

THE FAM IS HERE!
waiting on the fun to begin


THE BIG STAGE

this is her "It's gonna be fun!" face

future play list 

educating herself before the show

"this is gonna be fun!" face again!
She really was excited!
At home, I bet we have watched Lion King over 100 times. She's a HUGE fan!



I tricked her. It's mean I know....
But I said, "Look Bray! It's Timon and Pumba!"
poor thing! I was only kidding but I got the greatest picture!

She LOVED the play and sat very still the whole time!
She sang along, laughed, clapped, but after intermission she
only lasted for about 1/2 the next scene.
Right around, Can You Feel the Love Tonight, SHE WAS OUT!
Thank goodness for renting our nice cushion because it also
served as a nice nap mat!
Daddy carried her out when it ended, and she stayed just like that picture for abooooouuuuuuut 2 minutes.

energized again and racing Daddy to the car! 


No comments:

Post a Comment