....

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SHE'S THREE!






THREE TIMES AS MUCH FUN

THREE TIMES THE SIZE OF HER BIRTH LENGTH (well almost)
THREE TIMES THE LITTLE (BIG) GIRL ATTITUDE
THREE TIMES AS HELPFUL AS SHE WAS LAST YEAR (sometimes when I don't need it)
THREE TIMES TO TRY POTTY TRAINING AND FAIL (mommy has lost patience)


Completely unbelievable how time flies now that we are parents. You aren't a baby anymore and it's very bitter sweet. You will be momma and daddy's ONLY,  so I think we cherish every little moment to it's fullest and sometimes even avoid moving forward as it's hard not to think of you as a baby anymore (eh hem.... for example NOT putting you in your own bed yet). 

Now that you are THREE: 

* Every day you have learned a new word or concept that leaves me in awe! Full sentences and
   paragraphs! AWHOLE CONVERSATION! Where do you learn so much so fast?
* You FINALLY know your colors!  (but you still have to throw-in the
   wrong answer sometimes just to get a reaction from me!)
* You recognize and say "cross" and will say "It's Jesus because Jesus loves me."
* You sorted forks/spoons for the 1st time in August and did it with precise placement (or you would
   get a little cranky if not)
* Fibi is still your bestie... and yes you still run up and down the fence BARKING with her. In fact to
   get her to attend the outside adventure with you,  you simply bark at Fibi and she follows. Weird?!
   But so funny!!
* Your greatest passion is for horses. (therefore Papa Joe "sits on a high horse" in your mind).
* You love watching movies at down time. Your new favorite is Dumbo (which you talk about a lot!).
* You LOVE going to school and your best friend is Avery. Your very 1st memory verse was "God
    Loves Me.".
*You love going to the library to get books, play on the "puters" and get new movies.
* Your little prayers are so sweet. You are thankful for whatever comes to your mind 1st. Austin, "Jaywee", and "Mawk"  are mentioned often in your prayers (sorry Bryce). Momma is lucky to be included! But that's ok, as long as you recognize and are thankful for our Creator.

* You have the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" completely memorized!
* You love blowing "bobbles" outside.
* You love to help wash dishes and anything else I may ask for help with.
* You can be a little bit of a fit thrower. I just walk away... (and bite my lip!).
* Your eyes still dance for your daddy. When he comes home from work you say, "Daddy! You came
   back!" Every time.
* Your eyes are noticing smaller and smaller details within our big world.
* You can point directions to get us home all the way from HEB! I was actually impressed by this!!!!
* You make the CUTEST pretend-coffee-sipping sound... "Ssshhhhooop" and I can't help but giggle
   every time.
* You are a great pretender and care giver to your babies, and animals, and sometimes even your little
    red radio-flyer, scooter, "Come on, Iiiiiiiiii got you! Its ok!".
* Did I mention you are impossible to potty train and that I've never attempted anything that frustrated
   BOTH of us as much as it does. BUT while at school you pee-pee on the potty. Are you tricking
   me???????????
*You grab Daddy's face and tell him, "Wook at me, Daddy. Wisten!...". HAHAHAHAAH!
*Your "L" sounds are "W".
*1st naughty report from school was for running in the classroom--- chasing a little boy.
*You KNOW to have your seatbelt on because "a cop will come get you!". I can't help but laugh that this has stuck so sincerely in your head.
*You LOVE the golf course and have to have a "cwub and a ball" so you can play with Daddy.


MY MOST FAVORITE is when you say, 
"I love you toooo much and more!".



my most beautiful creation



Silly things you say:

"You silly ole wonka!" 
 (For people that aren't around us... I have always called Braylin "Munchkin Land" ,"Munchkin", sometimes even "Land" which led to "Wonka" (all from Willy Wonka and a little Wizard of Oz, I guess). She responds to all of these lil nicknames-- and so she's picked up my silly vocabulary! She will even tell you that "she's momma's munchkin land!" hahaha! We are weird, I know. And while we are at it, another silly name I have for her is "Face". I really, truly couldn't tell you how or why that came about, but she knows it's her name. hahahahahahaha!!!!!! Face, Munchkin, Munchkin Land, Land, Braylin, Bray.... say them and she'll respond)

"Fibi wuvs me."

"Fibi is my dog and momma's dog!"

"I go to Hobby Lobby Wobby?"

"Goooood Morning, Mommaaaaa!"

"You wanna pway in my woom?" (this is sometimes your greeting when a visitor walks through the front door. straight to business).

Talking to your babies, "It's not a big deal... It's just not a big deal!" (wonder where you heard that?!?!)

"I wanna watch my goood movie, Momma!"

"To-ta-morror" aka morning and/or tomorrow 
  i.e. "I go to school totamorror!"

"I wanna go home and see Fibi!"

"I wuv your hair, Momma!" You say the sweetest things sometimes and it means more than any compliment from anybody else in the world.

"Momma, are we going to the store to get stuffs?" 

"Where da hortheys, Momma?" We drive by a horse ranch to get home, and YOU ask EVERY TIME. 

"I gon be three on my birtday!"

"I WUV YOU THISSSSSSSSSS MUCH!"


YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO ME IN WAYS THAT I CAN'T EVEN PUT INTO WORDS. WHAT A BLESSING YOU CONTINUE TO BE TO MOMMA AND DADDY. MESSY, SHORT TEMPERED, BUSY, HAPPY, DEMANDING, AND LOVING LITTLE GIRL OF MINE... YOU MAY NEVER FATHOM MY DEEP PASSION FOR BEING YOUR MOTHER. 
I thank God for your birthday. THANK YOU for being my most perfect little, precious one. You bless us dearly. 


1 month before birthday time...
practicing our cake baking skills.
SWIRLS WERE A SUCCESS!
You sure had fun!
My big girl! 



WE WENT ON A PHOTO SHOOT so that we could use one of these pictures for
your bean-bag toss game at your birthday. This little silly pose turned out to be PERFECT
for the bean bag toss board ...

ta-DAHHHH!


Happy 3rd Birthday, Braylin!
 I love you thiiiissssss much!

No comments:

Post a Comment