....

Sunday, April 6, 2014

This and That

JUST THIS AND THAT! 
A FEW RANDOM PICS FROM THIS MONTH.




 One of our recent visits to Nanny and Gene's house:

lunch! 
DOT paints

all finished!


and most importantly... GAME TIME!
HUNGRY-HIPPO!

COMPETITION IS STEEEEP!

See that plant on the left?
Braylin picked that out at the grocery store JUST FOR Nanny and Gene.

precious baby girl o' mine

looking for sticks at the park

a little after school snack... pool side... in the warm sun.
she's not always precious!
in the morning she wakes up with the messiest hair youve ever seen,
crusty nose, sleepy eyes, and an especially "good" attitude.
BUT I THINK THATS WHEN I LOVE HER THE MOST!!!

Braylin has watched me spank Fibi a couple times for urinating on
our brand new carpet. I'm not sure what possessed Fibi...
But one evening after bath, I heard Braylin explaining to Jared,
"Fibi peed on my floor and I peed on Momma and Daddy's floor!"
She really did.
I mean, she REALLY DID PEE ON THE FLOOR!
I don't know why.
Jared's face was in shock then laughter.
I was confused but bursted into laughter as well.
She wasn't proud of herself, but simply stating the facts.
SHE PEED ON THE FLOOR.
The question is... WHY did she decide to pee on the floor?
Crazy girl. These two are best friends, so maybe Fibi TOLD her to do it.
Either way, I can promise that Braylin won't do it again.
FIBI ON THE OTHERHAND.... well she will be 10 years old this year
and I heard that you can't teach a dog new tricks. ugh!

EATIN' NANNY'S Millionaire Pie out on the porch, swingin. 



NAP TIME SILLIES!

sassy pants. somedays we just DO NOT get along.
I'm sure it's one of many more to come.
ONLY CUZ I LOVE YOU, BRAY!

just posing
ALWAYS ready to go to school. She had
to get Fibi in the picture today.
SUCH A BIG GIRL ALL THE SUDDEN! 

Thanks to our old neighbor from Winding Rd for this sweet little
tea set! She LOVES playing "coffee". hee heee hee!
OH, she's a mess but she's so fun and keeps me laughing, crying, and on my toes ALL THE TIME. 

JUST LOOK AT THOSE EYES FOR HER DADDY.
This was our first time to try out the hot tub... and she gave her approval stamp for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment