"I GOT THE EYE OF THE TIGER, A FIGHTER, DANCING THROUGH THE FIRE
'CAUSE I AM A CHAMPION AND YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROOOOOOAR
LOUDER, LOUDER THAN A LION
'CAUSE I AM A CHAMPION AND YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROOOOOOAR!"
(this is a little excerpt from one of Braylin's favorite songs and I found it very fitting for her 1st day cheer!)
Braylin's 1st day of school as a "Yellow Lion" in the 2014-2015 school year didn't FEEL like a first day because she'd gone during the summer. But I could tell it was a little nerve racking that she would have brand new teachers. She was excited but definitely had a few questions on our drive to school about those new teachers. Anxious but excited. Her face spoke novels. She walked into that new classroom, set-down her back pack in her brand new cubby, and followed that teacher to her brand new activity center, which she knew nothing about. I still wasn't sure if she could do it without tears...
She gently turned her head and said, "Bye, Momma", and with bravery turned right back toward all of her friends and teachers to follow directions.
She was proud. And even though she was maybe a little nervous or hesitant she put on that big girl smile and carried on without a flinch.
I tell ya, those type of moments are bitter sweet for a momma. And I'm so proud of my Munchkin-Land.
Here's to a new and beautiful year. I pray that Bray learns, grows, and continues her relationship with Jesus at Acton Baptist Wee School 2014-2015!
![]() |
| 1st day of Wee School 2014-2015 |
![]() |
| So proud! |
![]() |
| new dress and just HAD to carry her own back pack |
![]() |
| my "biggest" little girl. May God take your hand and lead you the way to GREAT things. |
and a few after school activities with her favorite pup in the world:
![]() |
| happy little girl and HAPPY PUP! |






No comments:
Post a Comment