What a weekend of a lifetime!
It was ACM Award weekend. We've had tickets to the show for a whole year. As the weekend of events approached, Jared and I became weary just thinking about fighting that huge crowd. After all it was the 50th anniversary and this event would be HUMONGOUS. Boy, I'm glad we didn't give our tickets up, because it proved to be one of the greatest weekends ever!
The weekend kicked off with an invitation to ACM Lifting Lives in Dallas. Jared's brother, Jacob, invited us. It was a dinner, concert, auction kind of thing... and Garth Brooks would be there. It was all for charity, but I feel like I came out on the winning side, because.....
We GOT TO MEET GARTH BROOKS AND TRISHA YEARWOOD!!!!!
 |
| isn't he handsome! |
 |
| Trisha Yearwood, me, jared, GARTH BROOKS |
 |
| We also got to meet Montel Willians (a news personality). |
The awards were on Sunday.
Once we got there and realized that our "standing room only" tickets were a whole lotta standing and NO view of any 3 stages...
we were ready to leave before it even began. I was probably the biggest complainer because I was so excited to see the show, and had come to the realization that staying home and watching would probably be a better view.
UNTIL a random employee of the stadium came up to Jamie and I! "Would you ladies like to move to the pit? Its at the front of the stage." WELL DUH!!!!! He gave us wrist bands for our whole party to move up. WE NOW HAD THE VERY BEST SEATS IN THE STADIUM! Probably better than George Strait! Those smiles speak so much more than excitement! We were about to be a PART of the show!
 |
| FRONT ROW SMILES |
 |
| PANORAMIC VIEW |
 |
| KEITH URBAN AND ERIC CHURCH |
 |
| GEORGIA FLORIDA LINE |
 |
| dierks bentley |
 |
MY FAVORITE!!!! Miranda Lambert |
 |
| Jamie and I FULL of excitement |
 |
| Raschal Flatts and Christina Aguilera |
 |
| Kenny Chesney |
 |
even our guys were captivated! AND LOOK AT THE CROWD BEHIND US!!! |
 |
| wow! |
 |
TEXAS TECH head coach was seated right behind us. I yelled at him, "Kingsbury! Can we get a picture with you?" There he is! |
 |
This is also a picture of the TV... On EXTRA interview with Garth Brooks JACOB gave Garth a sweatshirt made by Standpoint with Renegade's Logo on front and back. He wore it ALL day Saturday for rehearsals, interviews, Instagram photos, etc!! Awesome! |
Of course, after the party, I had to watch it all on TV to see if any of our group made a few seconds of nationwide fame...
Well, guess what! You may have not caught us, but we flashed across the screen all night!!! I paused a few scenes to prove our fame:
 |
This is a picture of my TV of course: There I am! Dustin is to the left of me. |
 |
Our whole group!!! The arrow is pointing to Jared. To his right is Dustin, right of him is Tracy. To the left of Jared is Bryce, under him Jennifer, to the right of her Jamie, and those hands clapping to the right of her... well, that's me! |
 |
The girl on the bottom left is my friend Jamie! I was right beside her, just not tall enough to be seen.! See how closer we were!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment