Yes, another year of Wee School at Acton Baptist. Lucky for Momma, Braylin has one more year before kindergarten. That day will be a tough one for this mamacita. I already have anxiety about sending her 3 days/ week rather than 2 this year. AND its 3 days in a row! ANNNDDD they don't take naps this year. Do you see????? She's not a baby! She's big! Where did my time go? Being a Brown Bear (last year of Wee School) is making me realize that my "play time" with Bray is almost over. All those days (sometimes exhausting) of entertaining her and taking her on little, nearly-by adventures are about gone. We will soon have to be like normal people and explore on the weekends. What will I do without my little bestie and how will I give up the many special and personal moments we will miss while she's at school ALL WEEK? One more year... thank goodness
Well, with all that whining I've done, I must say how proud I am of our precious girl. Her world seems to get bigger every day. Her vocabulary continues to grow (sometimes exploratory vocab, but she's trying). She's noticing life around her that she never noticed before. She is CONSTANTLY asking questions and she's hungry to learn. She LOVES school, and so I know this is the best thing for her. PLUS, Momma is going back to work in October. I'll be working a full 2 days as an English tutor at a local elementary school. I'm sincerely excited to be back involved with teaching. Teaching is my passion. Maybe that's why I adore my own "little student" and her itch learn.
Its going to be a great SCHOOL year!
![]() |
| Long day at school. This hasn't happened in a long time! So this Momma soaked up every minute. |
![]() |
| It was getting late into the evening. She needed to wake up.... but I just couldn't do it. |






No comments:
Post a Comment