....

Monday, November 23, 2015

Fall Festivities



Joe Cannon came to see us!!! These two had a blast. We missed our Can-Man!

Linds even got to watch Bray play Soccer!
The Harvest Moon Festival!

her deep love for horses is real and innocent. This girl needs a horse!!


fun after her soccer game



Stylin for school!
Bray with her soccer buddy, Wyatt

Avery picked up Braylin from school one day and they WENT BOWLING!
I thought I'd never hear the end of it. This little friendship is unlike I've ever seen.
Such sweet lil girls.

We did a little FALL crafting!

I have been Bible Journaling which requires coloring and drawing in my journal bible.
Bray has become interested too! So we bought her a little journal. She gets to memorize bible verses, then she draws a picture of the verse in her journal! This chick is a SPONGE. She has memorized 3 verses so far. I love it!
Braylin and I got to see our first TCU game with Daddy!

She LOVED cheering for the "green frogs"! haha!
"BRAYLIN! THEY ARE PURPLE!"
"GO PURPLE FROGS!"


Jared got us a LIMO to take us and some friends to TOP GOLF in Dallas!
It was a blast!!!!

Jared decided to take Braylin on a DADDY DAUGHTER DATE. He brought home roses and formally asked her to go with him. Unfortunately she didn't feel the greatest, but she was in for some FUN with her Daddy.



It's getting colder. Braylin and I decided to enjoy our firepit one evening. We listened to music and
looked at stars! This baby girl has my whole entire heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment