WEST TEXAS BOUND.
Braylin and I had a job to do...
We got to take over the Vasquez household and keep the Vasquez Littles while Momma and Daddy were gone for a day. Excitement overload!!!!
![]() |
| Braylin isn't familiar with that oilfield smell in West Texas. I miss that smell and I also know what it MEANS. Bray was more accusational about it... |
![]() |
| 1st night! Bray and Bryce haaaad to sleep together. |
![]() |
| Good morning, Stink! |
| Aust went to school. These 3 kiddos were now completely under my care. Step 1 accomplished. |
| step 2 |
![]() |
| we played outside allll day! Perfect weather. |
![]() |
| conquered that! |
![]() |
| Jax plahing with acorns |
| they got to ride horses out at Papa Joe's! |
![]() |
| she loved brushing |
![]() |
| Austin could ride all by himself! |
![]() |
| in love with this lil brat! |
![]() |
| braylin had more fun LEADING Bryce on the horse, I think |
![]() |
| We love Papa Joe! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment