....

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Milestones

 AND another year closes. How beautiful are the pages of each and every day with this beautiful little girl. We have watched her conquer and mark so many milestones. ... some of which most parents take for granted. Braylin Jae Percifull has proved to the world, that she will accomplish and conquer when her little heart is ready.  She's one of the strongest little people I've ever been around and I know that we will watch her grow into a strong, beautiful, good hearted woman.  I pray that she never loses the will to fight and conquer. I pray that she holds onto her innocence and simple look at the world as long as she can. I pray that her little eyes continue to see the BEAUTY in the world and appreciate the beauty in other one's hearts. I pray that her love for the Lord grows and her faith strengthens with every year that goes by.

Keep riding forward, my darling. Keep your eyes on the road and don't pay attention to ANYONE OR ANYTHING that distracts you from reaching your final destination. You may topple over once in a while. You may get a little scratched or bruised, but don't allow fear to keep you from getting right back up. Let the Light guide your feet, stay balanced, and keep pushing forward. God will be right there with you, always. 


Braylin learned how to ride her bike WITHOUT training wheels!  On her 3rd time to ever do it, she
rode 3 miles with us.  She had a few crashes, but she NEVER let that keep her from getting right back on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment