....

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hello Blog World

Hello Blog World!

I am brand new at this "BLOG THING" and have obsessed over trying to perfect it, and needless to say I have not succeeded. I am going to need lots of help! So if you have pointers... send them my way! My mother and I first entered the blog world as we like to follow a friend of mine and her new precious baby girl. By watching her we have found a window to a whole world of bloggers that we find interesting. I have experienced loss, pain, and health issues... and when I "surf" other blogs I find that I am not the only person who suffers and my husband and I are not the only couple in the world who hurt for children (though it is very easy to believe sometimes). I have definitley learned and grown from these trials in life, but sometimes it makes life's journey a bit easier when you can talk or read about others who have so much in common with yourself. This life is beautiful and I want to cherish every second of every minute.

So with ALL OF THAT SAID... hello Blog world (now help me BLING MY BLOG!!)

1 comment:

  1. You and Jared are so inspiring! Prayers for you through your journey!

    ReplyDelete