....

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bathroom with Spots


So I got this great idea one night while lying in bed... "I need to paint a LEOPARD wall in the guest bathroom!" So yesterday Jared had to get some things for our "organize the garage" project from Lowes (that's another story). Since we had a couple of giftcards we hadn't used, I thought, "Why not!?"- and I picked out the perfect paint for my coming master piece. I used a little plug-in light with leopard print as my example/template for spots and grabbed an old paint brush(from the now organized garage). I had everything I needed, so I JUMPED ON IT. No reason in waiting!
Finished today. I thought it turned out pretty darn cute, except I'm tempted to change my whole color theme now-- wild colors like turqoise maybe reds!!!! Wouldn't that be soooo cute with a leopard print wall. Second thought, I think I better sleep on it before I freak the hubby out!

1 comment: