![]() |
| Happy to be ON THE ROAD AGAIN |
We packed it up once again, this time with Daddy, and headed toward's Jared's own roots! Sonora, Texas. We went for a little vacay and a visit with some people that have yet to meet Miss Braylin. The weekend schedule was packed with golf, wedding, friends, and most importantly a visit with Jared's grandparents--- Braylin's GREAT grandparents, Oma and Opa.
First Stop San Angelo, Texas: Oma and Opa were so happy to see baby Braylin.
How special that she get to meet them. It was heart warming.
And I had a little realization. The undeniable truth:
You see, before having Braylin I just KNEW that my little girl would be born with tons of brown hair, just like me. I knew she would be such a perfect baby, just like me. ha! I knew she would look JUST LIKE ME. Afterall, after the hardwork getting her here... shouldn't she look just like me?
Once she was born, it was CLEAR that in fact she did NOT look like me AT ALL.
She looks just like her Daddy--- and you talk about STRONG genes.
Oma and Opa greeted us this weekend with a picture of Braylin and a picture of Oma herself as a baby.
UNDENIABLE.
I asked to see a baby picture of Marla (Jared's mom)...
UNDENIABLE.
Braylin is a beautiful baby girl and she gets it from her Daddy, Grandma, and Great-Grandma!
| Great Grandma, Oma |
undeniable.
![]() |
| Jared, Oma, Braylin |
![]() |
| Opa, Braylin, Oma |
Next Stop Sonora, Texas: Lucky for us, we had the best place in town to bunk-in at---Chandra and Brad's West Texas Oasis, and Bed and Breakfast! haha!! Well, it felt like an oasis because of the beautiful pool and Chandra sure fed us some good food. Braylin even adopted her very own Cupcake (aka Chandra). We were treated right, to say the least. I threatened to move-in with them.
![]() |
| CUPCAKE! |
![]() |
| On the way to swim at "Oasis de Hughes" |
Cupcake even kept Braylin for a bit while I joined Jared on the ole golf course.
Boy, how I miss those days--- golfin' and such.
It was good to spend some time with some special friends and get a little sun.
![]() |
| Dust, self, Jared |
![]() |
| Jared, Dust, Uncle Joe swingin' the stick |
RANDOM PICTURE
![]() |
| This face CRACKS me up! She looks like she's playing a part of Al Pacino "Say hello to my lil' frien". HA! HA! HA!!! |











No comments:
Post a Comment