Our very first family vacation!
Last time we were in Florida I was 4 months pregnant and so nervous about what our future would hold. We had NO IDEA we'd be back a year later with our very own, precious, little 9 month old girl. The whole idea of vacation is always exciting -- and even more exciting because it would be Braylin's first trip, on a plane, out of the state, on the beach, in the ocean...
She was just perfect the whole time and she enjoyed seeing so many new and beautiful things.
Watching Braylin's eyes as she soaked everything up was priceless... So many little moments that can never be repeated or be as special as on this particular trip for so many reasons. Braylin and I were able to have some special moments with Daddy and we LOVED those-- very much so! Oh, our little family. Blessed indeed. I'm such a dork that I even enjoyed packing Braylin up and hauling her through the airport and carrying her beach bag to the beach each day. It's fun! I've never had a child to pack-up and take somewhere like that! You never know how the small moments will count sooooooo much until you have a child of your own. And I had NO IDEA! Jared and I are so blessed to have Miss Bray. I love it.
Sugs and Papa Mike joined the festivities as well and were good at helping out when needed. And Jared and I were able to sneak away every once in a while for some adult-vacationing while Sugs and Papa Mike entertained babygirl.
Braylin enjoyed her grandparents and they enjoyed her.
It was another great vacay with my JP and this year Braylin Jae.
Until next year...
FLORIDA 2011
![]() |
| ON A JET PLANE TO FLORIDA! Ear plugs about to go in. (which worked!) |
![]() |
| You are correct, no shirt. We had a bit of a "diaper mishap"... your worst fear when getting on a plane, and of course I forgot to pack another outfit. We somehow managed to get out clean otherwise. |
WELCOME TO NAPLES
| HELLO NAPLES FLORIDA! |
![]() |
| Daddy showing Bray the ocean for very first time. |
![]() |
| FIRST DAY TO BEACH-BUM-IT |
![]() |
| My precious, precious, precious girl |
![]() |
![]() |
| Braylin, Jared and his parents |
![]() |
| napping under our cabana "If this is torture, chain me to the wall!" |
![]() |
NAPLES PRINCESS?
Yes, Braylin became the princess too, but we also went on a dinner cruise into the Gulf on a ship called the same. It was a wonderful time and I believe Braylin had more fun than anybody on the ship. She was also the entertainment for others. She's so dang cute!
![]() |
| chillen before we board |
![]() |
| the whole crew at the top of the ship Jared, Chrissie, Braylin, Marla, Mike |
![]() |
| looking at the beautiful scenery |
![]() |
| Braylin is not sure about Papa Mike's hat! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Daddy's Princess |
BEACH TIME AGAIN!
![]() |
| L-O-V-E |

























how fun! the pictures are so beautiful...i love all the family shots! you have a beautiful family!!!! -lissa
ReplyDelete