![]() |
| 10 Months Old!!! |
You are definitely showing your true colors these days! We have known for a while now, that your personality was a bright one, but we DIDN'T know that you we were talking neon colors. ha ha ha!
You are such your own little person and growing up so fast. You laugh and giggle when you are happy. You grunt and groan and growl when you are not. The things that were entertaining last week are boring this week. And some of your favorite toys are anything that doesn't look like a toy. Lids for example are so much fun to play with: Lids to formula, lids to snacks, lids to tupperware and babyfood. And with all judgement aside, you LOVE chewing on your empty Tylenol bottle. You are turning over and climbing to "get around" and trying so hard to pull-up on furniture and things. You are great at getting into the crawling position from sitting position, but still not crawling. You still only want to stand with Momma or Daddy's help and practice taking steps.
You have advanced so quickly in so many areas and your eye/hand coordination has taken off! Your little "pinchers" are very good at picking up snacks. They are also good at PINCHING. Ouch! You love to "pinch" little strings on blankets or strands of my hair. I'm loving that your hands have learned to work, but had no idea it would be so painful for ME!
You also love to play in the food that falls on your highchair tray. This is one of your favorite things. I love how your face turns into pure concentration and then the wiping of food begins!
![]() |
| gearing up hands, game face on... |
![]() |
| wax on, wax off... |
We have had to put-up some things that you have outgrown and that is so sad to me. You love your swing, but lean over when swinging (dare devil I guess) and I'm afraid you will fall out of your buckle. So that is no more. You do the same with your bouncy chair so needless to say.... it's no more. Selfishly, I'm running out of things to "babysit" you while I get ready in the mornings. So the creativity kicks-in and now you sit in my sink while I get ready. Nobody ever had as much fun with a tube of mascara as you do!
![]() |
| Occupied in the sink while Momma gets ready in the morning! |
With all that said, there are also toys that have been re-introduced. You've hated this bouncy (below) until now. Nonnye tried it just recently and you seem to love it. Yay!!!!
Sometimes your little devil horns come out when you know what you are doing may be a little mean (exhibit A below). Yes, you are pulling Fibi's hair and she's being very patient with you. You are also saying many new "words" sounds. You say "ma-ma-ma-ma", "di-di-di-", "da-da-da", "bye-bye,bye", "guh-guh", and lots of little cute screams and snorts and such. You have also just recently began to spit everywhere with your tongue when you are sleepy and/or trying to fall asleep. Weird-- and you get everything around you pretty wet-- but it works and I'm not arguing!
![]() |
| exhibit A |
![]() |
| precious and innocent |
You sleep in your pak-n-play in Momma and Daddy's room WITH the monitor on. I'm just not ready to make that next step and put you in your real baby bed at night.... though I know you would do just fine. You do however nap in your bed during the day. Your mobile and a loud fan on the floor work wonders when you are ready to sleep. And now you can peak over the side, which makes me nervous and sad at the same time. You are so big. So now we have to raise the front gate so you can't pull-up and fall out.
![]() |
| "I said I'm NOT sleepy, Momma!" |
You are more and more fun. And I am more and more busy. This is an adventure for sure and we love every second of it. I love you more than all the stars, Lil' Bray.
Happy 10 months, Baby Goose!
Happy 10 months, Baby Goose!











No comments:
Post a Comment