Three years ago today, our lives were forever redirected.
Our first born baby, Boston Jae Percifull was stillborn on August 16, 2008.
The day before his delivery, at a regular doctor check-up, the sonographer could not find a heartbeat...
Shock. Devastation. Confusion.
The next day I gave birth to a 2 pound, precious angel that would forever mark our lives (and countless others) with his perfect footprint. In that very quiet delivery room we felt God's arms around us, and we immediately realized that baby Boston was still our miracle from God-- in so many more ways than we could ever imagine: The next three years of our lives we would meet some of the most special people and experience God Himself in ways that I had never known Him before. Boston did that for us. His visit was short, but that little baby had an enormous impact on so many lives.We know what it is to experience grief and how loss can make a family so much stronger in it's faith--- and we continue to dance in His glory.
"Even the smallest of feet have the power
to leave everlasting footprints on this world"
![]() |
| Boston Jae Percifull 8-16-08 |
My three year old angel- we love you, Boston! We miss you! We will tell your sister all about your BIG work on earth. You are a very special, big brother (and I'm pretty sure Braylin got her looks from you too!)
See you over the rainbow!
![]() |
| Dressed for her big brother's birthday |
![]() |
![]() |
| "Happy HEAVENLY Birthday to you..." |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After visiting Boston we made a pitstop at Nanny's house and I have to share a couple of pictures of Braylin. I don't know what it is, but kids have so much MORE fun at grandma's (GREAT, that is).
![]() |
| Nanny had a pile of "toys" on the floor ready for Braylin: a pan, a spoon, a mini flashlight, a bowl, a lid... her favorite toy of the day was A PAN! |
![]() |
| While packing our bags to go, I looked down to see Braylin STANDING against the diaper bag as she is reaching for something. If you can't reach then jump OVER the bag, I guess. |






No comments:
Post a Comment