....

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas, Braylin Jae!

We were very in the Christmas spirit this year. Ask Jared! Braylin and I jammed to the "Traditional Holiday" channel every single day when we were at home. Santa Baby, It's a Marshmallow World, Home for Christmas.... Braylin knows them by heart now! I begged to put our tree up way before Thanksgiving, but Daddy put his foot down on that one. ha ha! Since Braylin is older, I wanted our home to be smothered in Christmas. I just couldn't get my fill this year. I was so excited for Braylin to join festivities. It was a great month to celebrate with friends and family and introduce our girl to her first Christmas (as an older and much wiser 1 year old).

And.....Santa came to our house! He really did! Christmas is WAY more fun when you have your own child and a reason for Santa Clause to drop by. Even though Braylin may not totally understand what Christmas is all about, it was still so much fun to play with her and see her eyes twinkle with all of the presents, toys, and such (and she will remember with help from pictures of course!). I guarantee I had MORE FUN than anybody this year!! I was so excited to see Braylin's reaction, especially on Christmas day!

Our little family is so blessed beyond belief. F-A-M-I-L-Y. It's the REAL deal. To have each other is what makes the world turn. And my precious girl makes the every Christmas tree, every present, every pumpkin pie, every sparkling light, and the whole holiday season ALL THE MORE BEAUTIFUL. In fact, take those things away and we will be like Cindy-Lou-Who (you know, from the Grinch),  still singing, still celebrating, and still thanking our Lord above for our most precious gifts in life. Happy Birthday, Jesus and thank you.

(and now for a peak at all our fun on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with BRAYLIN!)

 Writing her 1st letter to Santa on Christmas Eve Night

Brushing-up on her Christmas facts

READY FOR SANTA TO COME!


She didn't understand WHY she couldn't have the plate of cookies...
(yes, we gave in and she had her share!)

HE CAME!

She was VERY unsure at first
SHE LOVED HER TABLE!
Such a big girl.
TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS!
(she really didn't get this whole concept this year,
but it was still fun!)
Why is she so cute?!?
Waiting...

Snack time at her new table
of course she must share with Fibi...



Aunt Dairy and Uncle Jake came to visit!

And last but not least, an evening ride in her new wagon
to have dinner with some special friends. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment