....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aunt Putt


















Thank goodness for Spring Break! I finally got to go back "home" to visit my sister and her beautiful new baby boy, Mark Austin, aka Poot. It was so hard to come back to Granbury... I even tried to pack lil' Aust in my suitcase, but his momma wouldn't go for that! ha ha ha! It's such a refreshing moment to hold a newborn baby and especially my own sister's. I could stare at his little fingers and feet until I had every single wrinkle memorized. BEAUTIFUL.

I also got to play with my older nephew, Joe Cannon. He is just pure entertainment and full of energy ALL THE TIME! Love him. Just give it a few years and they will come to stay with me and I'll spoil them soooooooooooo bad they'll never want to go home. HEE HEE! I'll be answering phone calls, "Aunt Putt, come get me!"--- and I probably will. Our family is so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment