....

Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Break" time?


Spring Break is over. Back to school tomorrow. At the beginning of the week I made a pact with myself to make the most of the break so I'd be "energized" come Monday....

THERE JUST ISN'T ENOUGH TIME IN ONE WEEK! It flew by! I tried to pack as much excitement into one week that I could, and visit my family, and catch-up on laundry, and clean house, and do a little shopping, and enjoy some time with my hubby--whew! So before, we were counting down 'till Spring Break... I guess now it's countdown 'till summer time. The last few months of school will be crazy and the kids will be even more crazy, so I'm sure each day will FLY by (or move as slowly as possible ha ha!).


During my time off, I also FINALLY got to hit the golf course with Jared. It was a GORGEOUS day. No wind and about 70 degrees. Those are some of my very favorite times. Nothing beats the peace on a golf course (with the exception of a few curse words and the deafening sound of a ball splashing in water). I always look forward to soaking up some sun and riding in the cart with Jared. Every once in a while I'll pack my clubs too, but the length THAT lasts depends on how many bad shots I get. I'd just rather lounge with my feet up, get a tan, and watch my favorite guy perform, or not. I'm not sure anything beats it. Thank you Jared, for our first adventure on the golf course this year. It's gonna be a good one!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh where for art thou, summer time? I guess I can look at school like my golf game: though some shots are horrible and the hole seems soooo far away, we will get through the rest of the school year and June 1st will get closer with each hit. Is that a horrible analogy or what?? ha ha ha ha!!!

The countdown begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment