A good momma should always pass down her most wise insights in life to her daughter. One that I must make Braylin understand is of vital importance to her success.
A good friend of mine,Cinderella, taught me, and now it's time for Braylin to carry-out the tradition. It's a key point in life in which she must "follow my footsteps"...
A motto I like to live by (and frankly I'm pretty good at it):

It's not rocket science. It's TRUTH. Shoes make girls happy.
With the right shoe, you can slip on a whole new image.
My closet is stacked high with these beautiful sculptures.
Some shoes are worn and tattered and could speak novels about the steps I've taken in life. And some are perched beautifully on the shelf, anticipating that one night that I may slip them back on. A few pair are simply to help me "flop" from day to day.
And some are for decoration only.... don't touch!
The point is that each pair has a story. Each pair tells of the personality who wears them.
Each pair adds a little sparkle to the closet and therefore sparkle to life.
And Braylin now intends to follow my lead.
Braylin's 1st Lesson in Shoe Shopping:
Disclaimer: Jared, please do not look too far into this blog. Shoes aren't really THAT important. Every donation to the shoe fund is greatly appreciated.
A good friend of mine,Cinderella, taught me, and now it's time for Braylin to carry-out the tradition. It's a key point in life in which she must "follow my footsteps"...
A motto I like to live by (and frankly I'm pretty good at it):

It's not rocket science. It's TRUTH. Shoes make girls happy.
With the right shoe, you can slip on a whole new image.
My closet is stacked high with these beautiful sculptures.
Some shoes are worn and tattered and could speak novels about the steps I've taken in life. And some are perched beautifully on the shelf, anticipating that one night that I may slip them back on. A few pair are simply to help me "flop" from day to day.
And some are for decoration only.... don't touch!
The point is that each pair has a story. Each pair tells of the personality who wears them.
Each pair adds a little sparkle to the closet and therefore sparkle to life.
And Braylin now intends to follow my lead.
Braylin's 1st Lesson in Shoe Shopping:
| Does it fit? It doesn't have to FEEL good-- just fit! Beauty hurts sometimes. |
| "I'd like these please." Ohhh, the sound of the cash register singing, "They're yours! They're yours!" |
| Most importantly: Walk out of that store with your head held high. YOU ARE THE OWNER TO A NEW PAIR OF... SHOES! |
| "For women, shoes are the most important. Good shoes take you good places." - Seo Min Hyun |
Disclaimer: Jared, please do not look too far into this blog. Shoes aren't really THAT important. Every donation to the shoe fund is greatly appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment